Monday, March 17, 2014

The Grand Palace and Wat Pho, Bangkok

When we first arrived in Bangkok, I was sick.  I ate gas station food with Brian and Ron and of course I was the only one to get sick.  So, for the first 3 days, I stayed put in the hotel.  It's very boring, I know but since Brian was away for work, it worked out.  On our first full day together we decided to get up early and head to the Grand Palace and Wat Pho.  It was blazing hot but of course I was dressed conservatively to be able to enter the Palace.  I was wearing light weight pants, a very light weight button down cotton blouse with a tank top underneath.  The tank top was so I could take the long sleeves off when we weren't inside the palace.  We explored the palace and the wat for several hours and had an amazing lunch/dinner afterwards.  

Views of the Grand Palace










Inside the Palace grounds





































Wat Pho































Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment